Saturday, December 19, 2009

31 weeks!

I can't believe that Christmas is a week away. Where has this year gone?? We have less than 9 weeks until my due date. My guess is that Lilah will make her appearance sometime between Valentine's Day and my birthday. We are getting close to being done with her done with the nursery. Brian is going to put some corner shelves up this weekend and then we will hang the pictures on the wall. My mom is making the valance. We want to get a little chandelier to hang in the corner above the glider and we still need to get a ceiling fan. I also would like to get a rug to put in front of the crib. The goal is to be completely done by mid February just in case Lilah decided to make an early appearance. We have our hospital tour scheduled for 12/28 and our newborn care class scheduled for 1/11. I also need to tweak my birth plan and little bit and make my list for the hospital bag so we don't forget anything. The other huge thing we still need to figure out is if I will be taking 8 or 12 weeks off after she is born. I really want to take the full 12, but we just don't know if it will work out. That decision also effects when we need to get daycare started. There is just so much to think about over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment