Friday, March 26, 2010

1 month old!

I can't believe my little girl is one month old already! The time has really flown by. She looks like a totally different baby now. She has started smiling some and has great head control. About a week ago I laid her on the couch and she rolled from front to back and then from back to front. I am sure it was a total fluke because she hasn't done it again but it was still pretty cool! She is sleeping in her swing right now, which is a first. Usually she hates it. I still am unsure when I will be going back to work. It really depends on how a few jobs pan out for Brian. If he gets a couple of them, I will be able to stay out through the end of April. My fingers are crossed. I really just can't even imagine going back to work in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment