Friday, April 16, 2010

wow...


The picture on the left was taken when Lilah was 8 days old and the picture on the right was today (7wks, 3days). I can't believe how fast she is growing. The time is just flying by. I am trying to block out the fact that I actually have to go back to work in about 4 weeks. Ugh. I am so not ready for that. I can't imagine not being with her every day. It really makes me sad. I talked to my boss about being able to change up my schedule at work so that I can be home with her one day a week. She seemed ok with it but I haven't heard final word yet. Fingers crossed! I just hate the thought of missing out on new things that she does. She is doing so much more even in just the last week. She is "talking" more regularly and she smiles SO much! We are also starting to get into a routine and life is just so much easier. She is sleeping well at night now. It's just great. I enjoy every day with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment