Friday, October 23, 2009

23 weeks!

Lilah has become quite the squirmy baby! It is like someone flipped her "on" switch lol. Over the last week I have been feeling her at all different times of day. It is such a strange feeling, but is so amazing! It puts a smile on my face every time I feel her move. I really can't wait until Brian can feel her move.

We are trying to figure out how we are going to paint the nursery. I think we have finally settled on a paint scheme, we just have to get to right two shades of pink now. You would not believe how hard that is to decide lol. We are also thinking of eliminating a piece of furniture we have in there. If we do, I can have the furniture laid out the way that I originally wanted. It will also make her room feel bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment