Saturday, October 10, 2009

21 weeks!

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going by! Wow, 131 days until we have our baby. We are really looking forward to next Thursday. Hopefully, the little peanut will cooperate this time and show us the goods lol. We have names picked out now, so I am really looking forward to being able to start calling him or her by their name :)








So there they are! Those are the names we picked!! We love them both and can't wait to see which one we will get. I will be posting the big annoucement on here Thursday night after we call and tell the family. So exciting!! I am taking the off whole day on Thursday. After we have the ultrasound, we are going to breakfast or lunch with my mom and dad. My mom will be at the appointment with us and I wanted to tell my dad in person. Then after that we are going to go to Babies 'R Us and update our registery with all the fun gender-specific stuff!! Yay!

Also, if it's a boy, the bedding has changed. We went and looked at the forest bedding a couple of week ago and decided it was not what we wanted. It is super cute, but there are little leaves on it that are made of felt and they are pretty hard. Brian didn't like that and neither did I when he pointed it out it me. Now we have found this really cute monkey bedding. I remember seeing it when I was just casually looking back when we were just trying to get pregnant. The best part is, we can still get the cute tree decal for the wall becasue it will look great with the monkey's too!! Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment