Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I look at baby stuff too much lol

I really love this fabric! I think it is so cute! I found a really cute bedding set online, but it is way expensive. My mom is crafty -- I think she could make it! Who knows though, I see so much stuff online that I like. There are just some great ideas out there. I'm not really into the babies 'r us pre-packaged look. Don't get me wrong, there are definitely some cute themes. I just want something different when we have a baby. I have a lot more ideas for a girl nursery than for a boy nursery. I can't imagine how tricky it will actually be to pick when we get to that point lol.

Current Playlist:
Summer Day - Coconut Records
Time of No Reply - Nick Drake
Melt My Heart to Stone - Adele
Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
Desire - Ryan Adams
Electric Feel - MGMT
Psychotic Girl - The Black Keys
The Killing Moon - Grant Lee Phillips
White Mystery - Minus the Bear
Sideways - Citizen Cope
It's Not True - William Fitzsimmons

No comments:

Post a Comment