Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Well today has been moderately productive. We slept in until around 10am and then puppy was ready to get up. Having Gizmo is perfect practice for when we have a baby one day lol. I colored my hair and Brian has been working on projects around the house. This sinus thing I have going on is getting really annoying. I finally broke down and took a Mucinex this morning. I hate that stuff, but I had to try something. Brian and I went to dinner with his sister, her husband and the kids last night. It was a nice visit. We went to Sweet Tomatoes. It was alright, they were crazy busy. After that I talked Brian into going to Babies 'R Us. I wanted to show him the different things we would need to get when baby time comes around. I pretty much just wanted to go look at all the cute stuff :) I have been super tired all weekend. I feel like I want to take a nap right now (here's to hoping there a reason for it!!). I have been downloading new tunes for my iPod a lot lately. My fav thing I have downloaded lately is the Ben Folds cover of Tiny Dancer. SO good!

Well, that's all for now. I need to run out to Walgreens and pick up some pictures that have been waiting for me for about 2 weeks, oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment