Thursday, August 20, 2009

14 weeks!

14 weeks today! Hello 2nd trimester!! The main thing I have going on right now that SUCKS is that my gag reflex has gotten super sensitive so I am getting sick sometimes again. Ugh. I thought that was over. No nausea, but if I smell something that is too strong or eat certain things I get the dry-heaves and get sick. Awesome. Other than that, I can’t really complain. I have had a lot more energy this week. We got everything moved out of the room that is going to be the nursery this past weekend and reorganized the office so that the queen size bed would fit in there. I am still a grumpy bear quite often though. The worst part of the day to me is after lunch. I get really tired and cranky and I am just over it by then. But other than that, everything is awesome. My mom went to a consignment sale yesterday and got us a really great exersaucer. Love it! I am taking Brian to go see the crib we want this weekend. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment