Sunday, August 30, 2009

15 weeks!

Brian started a part-time job a few weeks ago. I am so glad he was able to find something, but I really miss him on the weekends. Yesterday I went to another kids consignment sale. It was no where near as good as the last 2 I went to. I got a couple of clothing items and that was it. They had the bouncy seat that matches my swing and playmat, but they wanted $35 bucks for it and I can get a new one for $40 so I passed. Did I mention that last weekend I got a bedding set? My mom bought a boy set and I bought a girl set. They are both really cute, but unfortunately the boy set doesn't fit our crib. The girl set was so pretty and just too great of a deal to pass up. It's by Nautica. The original price was $320 and we got it for $30 from Kid 2 Kid! I had no intention of buying bedding until we found out what we were having but look how cute it is :) If we found out we are having a boy I will either save this bedding for the possibility of baby #2 or consign it. I am counting the days until September 17th so that we can get the BIG ultrasound scheduled. Only 18 days until my next appt!

No comments:

Post a Comment