Saturday, August 15, 2009

13 weeks!

Brian & I went to the All4Kids consignment sale on Thursday night. We got to go early for the "first-time mom's" pre-sale. It was awesome! We gt alot of good stuff for really great deals. We spent around $140 bucks and got $550 worth of stuff (seriously. I looked everything up online when we gt home lol). We found a book and a couple of small toys and we also picked up a swing, bath tub, play gym mat, a humidifier, crib soother and a stroller. Very exciting! When I got home from work yesterday a wiped everything down with lysol. It all pretty much looked like new, but I still wanted to clean is myself. The stroller is great. It is a Graco Metrolite, which is the same type of stroller we registered for and it was $20, you can't beat that! The swing is awesome, it's the open-top Fisher Price rainforest design. So cute! It was brand new and we only paid $65 for it (reg price is $140!). The play gym mat matches the swing. It is the exact one we registered for and it was only $20. My mom came by today to see all the things we got and to bring us the glider and ottoman the my grandmother had. It's not the same wood color we are going to use in the nursery, but it is in great condition and it is comfortable. I feel so ahead of the game on getting things now. It's great! Here are some pics of the stuff we got:

No comments:

Post a Comment