Friday, September 4, 2009

16 weeks!

Ugh. I have the WORST headache. They have been really bad for the last couple of days. My head just pounds and pounds. I had to leave work today because it was so bad. I can't do the computer for very long at all. It makes it even worse.

Brian is working all weekend, so that's bummer. It's a 3-day weekend so I will have to find something to do lol. Maybe if I get a ton of sleep the headaches will not be as bad. I'll keep my fingers crossed on that one.

In much better news, I felt the baby move Thursday morning. It's was about 4am and I had to get up for a potty break (4th one of the night lol) and when I got back in bed I felt this little flitter thing in my belly! It was pretty cool! Then Thursday night I am pretty sure I felt it again :)

1 comment:

  1. Bummer you had to work all weekend! But woo-hoo to feeling the baby kick! That is very exciting! Sorry… I just came across you blog and wanted to say HI! ;)

    ReplyDelete