Monday, June 15, 2009

Big News!


WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!! We can't believe it happened so fast! We are so happy! By my calculations, my due date is February 18, 2010. It is still very surreal. My confirmation appointment is next Monday, 6/22/09. We will have this blog set to private until I let my job know. I am planning on doing that sometime between this appointment and my next one (7/20/09). I am hoping that everything goes smoothly and they say everything is progressing nicely. It's just the strangest feeling. I have been so exhausted. I feel like I need a nap around 2:30pm everyday haha! I had a little nausea this afternoon, that was no fun. I have also had ALOT of soreness in certain upper regions lol. Other than that, it's been good so far. Brian and Jeanna both think we are going to have a girl. I am leaning that way too, but, I will be ok either way. I just want a healthy baby :)

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I am so excited and thrilled for you and Brian! I look forward to the rest of this story!~Love Mom

    ReplyDelete