Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cookout

For the last few months, we have been going to these fun little neighborhood gathering. Just a few couple from the neighborhood getting together for drinks and some food. It has been great getting to know some of our neighbors. Well, it's our turn to host next. I am trying to figure out when we are going to have ours.We are thinking sometime in late June or early July. The last one was the first weekend in May. We are looking forward to hosting. I live for this stuff. It always makes me a little nervous whe we have people over for the first time. I am just so curious as to what they think of our place and everything we have done since we moved in 2 years ago. I also wonder what they think of our food selections, music preferences, etc. I have always been one not to care too much about what others think, but some times it would be nice to know lol.

Well, the hubby is upstairs working on repainting our master bedroom, so i better go join him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment