Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


We went to my dad's house today to celebrate father's day with him. We were so ready to tell my dad about the baby. When we got there I almost immediately had him open his presents, knowing I wouldn't be able to wait. There were two gift bags. In the first bag, Brian & I gave him a wedding album and I this book I had made for him with pictures my grandmother gave me of my dad growing up. He loved them. In the second bag, there was a framed picture of me and my dad from the wedding and in the bottom of the bag was the "I Love Grandpa" bib. When he read the front of the bib his eyes got huge and he said "WHAT?!?!" Then he hugged my and started crying. It was so sweet. Jeremy made a video of it that I will post as soon as I get it from him. All in all, it was a great day!

On a side note, I have figured out that eggs trigger nausea and strawberries bring on heartburn hardcore. So needless to say, I will be skipping those two foods for a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment