Thursday, June 25, 2009

6 weeks!


Today started out as the worst day yet, symptom-wise. I was super tired when I got up this morning. I pretty much felt like a zombie. Getting ready this morning was slow-going because of that. While I was getting ready for work I ate my usual morning wheat toast, I had some grapes on the way to work and I had a lemon yogurt when I got to the office. The lemon yogurt did not go over well at all. Bleh. I won't be eating that again any time soon. Later, after lunch, I got nauseous again. I went to Walgreen's and got some ginger gum. Let me tell you, that stuff works wonders. Most of the time after I eat I feel like my stomach is doing back flips. This gum made that stop. Amazing! It is REALLY spicy and kind of burns your tongue when you first start chewing it, but it is so worth it. I have a feeling I will be going to bed early tonight. I am really glad tomorrow is Friday. This week seemed really long and short at the same time. Brian is done with his big job he was doing so he should be getting the final pay out next week, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment