Monday, June 22, 2009

First Appointment

Well, this is the first ultrasound picture of our baby. I know what you are thinking... "where?" See that eggplant-shaped white area with black in the middle near the top-center part of the picture?? That's it! It's the yolk sac, doesn't look like much right now, but the tech assured me that everything is on track for how early I am (5 weeks, 4 days). They scheduled another appointment for me on July 3rd for another ultrasound so we can see a heartbeat.
I think I will feel a lot better after that. I am just so nervous for some reason.

1 comment:

  1. Nikki, when I was pregnant with you, I didn't even take a pregnancy test until I had missed my second period. I was more than eight weeks along before I ever saw the doctor. I know you are worried, just give it 10 more days and (in God we trust) everything will be okay! I love you-Mom

    ReplyDelete