Friday, June 19, 2009

You know you're pregnant when...

You cry in the greeting card isle at Target. I was getting a father's day card for my dad and I also wanted to pick up a card for Brian. They had these really cute/sweet Daddy-to-be cards and I was getting all teary-eyed reading them. Ah, hormones :)

I can't believe today was Friday. This week went by fast, all things considered. I made it through without telling anyone at work. I am so proud of myself! I can't believe I didn't let it slip. Now I am just looking forward to Sunday. Then we get to tell my dad!

FYI - No nausea today, only a little heartburn!

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you use your camera to do a video of Randy's reaction...maybe Brian could discreetly do it or even Jeremy? I really would like to see how he reacts..I know he is going to be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete