Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Long Day

So today has been the worst day by far. I got nauseous super early today. I had to stop half way through getting readyfor work this morning and go eat peanut butter toast. The drive to work was so bad that I went to Publix and get saltine crackers at 7:30 this morning. I decided to try them and they actually kind of helped. I felt terrible for the first hour and half of my work day then I started feeling pretty good. By the time lunch came around I was so hungry and I was craving Moe's. I got some nachos. Apparently, that was not a good idea. I got more sick than I have gotten to this point. I felt terrible and I just wanted to go home a crawl under a blanket and go to sleep. Now that I am at home and have eaten dinner I feel a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment