Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So Cute!!



How cute are these?! I love them! I was looking at the HGTV website (I love the Rate My Space section) and I saw these in a nursery on there. I googled the description and found the company that makes them. They are from a company called Doodlefish Kids. The pictures are priced at $189 each, whew! Steep! I think I could probably paint somehthing close to this easily. The frames are what really make it. That could be done too. All-in-all, an easy project when the time comes! Rate My Space is full of so many great ideas. We have a couple of rooms from our own house on the site.

We are so excited because Brian put in a bid on a pretty big job and they accepted it! Finally! He has actually been super busy lately so we can finally get a little relief from the month-to-month stresses that come along with having a household were one person is self-employed. Yay! I am fairly confident that we will be getting a storm door for our anniversary gift to each other since everything worked out. We have been wanting one so bad and it will be a nice practical gift.

I think that in addition to our anniversary dinner plans on Saturday night, we will be going to the Virginia Highlands Summerfest this weekend. We have wanted to go for the last couple of years, but there was always something else going on the same weekend, like our wedding :) Not quite sure if we will go on Saturday or Sunday. I'm thinking Saturday so we are not so rushed to get back for our reservations at 7pm. Either way, it is shaping up to be a good weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment