Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The sickness continues

Hopefully it won't be like this everyday, haha! I had an episdode of queasiness this morning around 10:30am and it ended up being "eventful." Yuck! I thought is was going to happen again after lunch, but luckily nothing did. Tomorrow I will be 5 weeks pregnant. Seems crazy that we are that far in already and we have only known for a week. I am so ready to tell everyone, but I am really trying to wait until after my first appointment on Monday. I feel like everthing is going ok but I am still a little nervous. I am still getting used to the idea that there is a baby in my belly :)

1 comment:

  1. I remember the nausea days so well with you! You will learn to avoid, tuna and ice cream! Always remember...This too shall pass!

    ReplyDelete