Monday, June 8, 2009

Our Garden

We did some more planting yesterday and I was inspired to post some of the plants we have planted over the last few months:

1. 2.

3. 4.

5. 6.


7.8.

9.10.


11.
12.


13.14.


1. Purple Salvia
2. Pink Vinca
3.Not sure :)
4. Gladiolus
5. Lily
6. Purple Mexican Heather
7. Foxglove
8. Dahlia
9. Clematis
10. Autumn Joy Sedum
11. Sedum Angelina
12. Hosta
13. Gulf Stream Nandina
14. English Boxwood


We have really enjoyed fixing our yard up. Brian got pretty into it and actually enjoyed it too :) I just love looking out the back window and seeing everything we have done. It feels much more inviting than it used to.

We have some baby birds in our big bush/tree off the back patio. I am pretty sure they are mockingbirds. They sure are hungry little fellas. They chirp a lot! haha! There is always a net in that same tree every year. I really think it is the same birds that keep coming back. This is what the babies have looked like in the past:
I haven't looked in there this year. I am always too afraid that I will get to close and the mom won't come back or that she will be in the nest and come after me!

No comments:

Post a Comment